Questions and Answers (F.A.Q.) section to read before asking for Support:
- First, you need to know what Royalty-Free really means. The term is confusing and here’s our explanation.
- Our images can be used and modified for websites, web banners & headers, advertisements (flyers, brochures, posters), powerpoint presentations, book covers/pages, CD covers, smart phone applications, etc. You will be granted worldwide rights for unlimited projects and up to 10,000 printed copies.
- If you find our pictures elsewhere and want to use it, you still have to pay us the access right.
- You are not allowed to resell our images, modified or not.
- All our Images are in JPG format. We might offer them in Vector format later though, if the demand is there.
- All our pictures are none refundables, so be sure you really need them before buying. We will only refund the ones that have problems related to our website processes.
- Most of our Artsy images have about 2.5 to 3 Mpixels and HDR Imagery 6 Mpixels, for a fix price of 5$. Please Don’t ask for different sizes, we want to keep it simple.
- If you find discrepancies between image you bought and the one you received, send us an email. We’ll fix it as soon as possible.
- Some images may have copyright names or logos in them, we are not responsible for the use you’re making of them. You may have to use some as Editorial only. You decide which use fit the images you buy.
- Some pictures have people in them, we do not have model releases for most of them. If you want to know which ones are safe, send us an email. Same thing applies for the buildings.
- Also Consult our Legal Agreements Section.