Quebec City and its Main Landmarks
Quebec City – Stock Artsy Imagery:
All Images Cost: 5$ US
Sizes may vary depending on the type of Image.
- The Regular Images have between 2.5 and 3 Mpixels ( 1400X1800),
- The HDR are about 6 Mpixels (2000×3000),
- And the Animations should have their dimensions indicated in each cases.
At Stockphotodesign, we believe the other agencies are keeping too much from each sale. Since the artists are doing most of the work, they should be compensated consequently.
From our Sales:
- 95% goes back to Photographers.
- 5% is kept for Site Maintenance and Advertisings.
( We are adding our special effect images occasionally only. If you have a special request you want us to do, please send us an email. )
Quebec City is one of the oldest Canadian City. It’s the Capital of the Quebec Provincy. Its Old Colonial District makes it a Popular Tourist Destination. Bordering the Saint Lawrence River, the Vieux-Quebec has stone buildings and narrow streets. Its Place Royale and Petit Champlain districts have cobblestone streets and are lined with bistros and boutiques.